sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

Way too much chocolate milk!

I have become addicted to Choco Krispies. Well, I've always been an addict to cereal! But because of that I had like two years without eating Choco Krispies, until one day it was on sale...that day my addiction started. Miraculously it last more than Froot Loops, I don't know why, because we eat more Choco Krispies... well, that's the end of my analysis.

I have been studying math like crazy, well is most like I've become crazy studying math, but for some magical reason I understand better now than when I was in eight grade...I guess that hating math was a part of my teen rebelion... I really hated math! I hated math teachers and I hated squared notebooks. Now, I don't hate it that much (well sometimes I just want to throw myself out of the window but...), I don't care about teachers and I love love love love squared notebooks.

Sometime ago I realized that I need to speed up my writing in English because after 5 years of finally handle the ability to think in english, I need to put my thoughts in english but FASTER! I think too much about what I want to write, and that is why now I will only write in English...yeah!

On sunday, I will celebrate one month of knowing that I'm bilingual, because on August 21 was when the US Embassy told me I've got the Fulbright Scholarship. Yeiii! Is like...really!? Sometimes I feel I'm too young for that stuff, but in the end I know that things don't just happen, they happen because of something, and since that day I've been thinking what is the path I want to take in my future.

Well, I have to go, I have to buy my blue hair dye, we will go downtown, which is always an adventure for me!

No hay comentarios: