jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

Tons of things!

Oh yeah! I have tons of things to do, but I don't want to do anything! Yeii...I feel like a rebel because at this hour last thursday I was like 'Ohhh GRE, damn I have to do more math exercises". But all this week I have been very happy just procrastinating. Also, the modem died, so I didn't have Internet, which kind of sucked, but also made me realized how attached I am to the internet...

Now, I'm just freakin' out because I want to see Shakira, but I think I just have to settle with watching her on tv...my poor broken heart! I hate security, i hate burocracy! All that fancy stuff like dinners, protocol, man in suit and people feeling more than others...

November will start soon, I have good feelings over november...will bring good things!

No hay comentarios: