viernes, 7 de agosto de 2009

*It's unfair how I had to uncover my forehead for my visa picture. I hate when someone told me to do that. I love my blue hair. I want my blue hair in my pictures. I hate when they tell me to look normal.

*In two weeks it will be my last day at the museum. Oh boy, I know I am going to cry. I have learned a lot, I have made so many friendships, I mistakenly fell in love for a boy, and also fell out of love of the same boy, in less of two months. I learned 28 exhibitions, how to be a hostess, and just how to speak to children. They also made me gave the exhibitions in english, so bye bye stage fear.

*August 24:Portland, Oregon
*August 28: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

*Another wasted love story. Boys suck. Specially him, because ewww, I knew our relationship wouldn't last long, but at least I tough we were going to spend a good time (physical and emotional speaking, jejeje more physical) but maybe he suspected my cruel intentions. Again, boys suck.

No hay comentarios: